Vacancy available at CMAM: Researcher to contribute to the project ReMade@ARI (PIXE and PIGE)
The contract is offered until the end of the project (August 2026), 3 years and 6 months
- PhD degree in Physics or in another area related to ion beams
- Experience in scientific activities related to ion beams
- Experience in scientific activities of other related areas
- Good English level (written and oral)
- Join an international team of researchers to support experiments that are carried out in the European project ReMade@ARI, with emphasis on PIXE and PIGE ion beam technique, both in experiments at CMAM and at other Facilities which are participating in the project (availability to travel with frequency).
- Get involved in experimental activities at CMAM, including assignment to lead development of a beamline to be designated and involvement in scientific collaborations with external users
- Collaborate in other operational and institutional activities of CMAM, on the basis of the needs of the center.
In the following link on UAM website you can access all the information about the public call.
For any questions or concerns, please contact to Gastón García at or María Dolores Ynsa at