Vacancy available at CMAM
The Autonomous University of Madrid has made a public call for a position at the Centre for Microanalysis of Materials (CMAM):
Research support technician. GA 101130652 project. Research Infrastructure Access for Nanoscience and Nanotechnologies (RIANA)
- PhD in Physics or similar area
- Experience in scientific activities related to science communication and outreach
- Experience in scientific activities related to project management
- Good English level (written and oral)
- Development of communication activities at CMAM in the area of outreach activities, in collaboration with CMAM outreach group, within the framework of the RIANA project.
- Collaborate in other operational and institutional activities of CMAM, on the basis of the needs of the center, and in relation to the activity linked to the RIANA pproject
Deadline: February 9, 2024
In the following link on UAM website you can access all the information about the public call.
For any questions or concerns, please contact to Gastón García at