ReMade@ARI’s call for proposals
As part of the European project ReMade@ARI, we are very pleased to announce that ReMade@ARI’s Call for pre-proposals and standard proposals has been opened recently.
ReMade@ARI (REcyclable MAterials DEvelopment at Analytical Research Infrastructures) is funded by the EU Commission’s Horizon Europe programme and provides scientists who are working on the design of new recyclable materials access to more than 50 European analytical research infrastructures (including CMAM).
Below is a short introduction to the calls and a few relevant links.
- Access for academic researchers and industry
- Current Call schedule: 30 August 2023 – 11 October 2023
- Access for only small and medium enterprises (SME)
- Current Call Schedule: 24 April 2023 – 15 December 2023
- Access to any company in collaboration with Knowledge Providers
- Current Call Schedule: 28 August 2023 – 28 November 2023
- Scientific support and advice for successful proposal submission
- Current Call Schedule: open all year
User Access: https://remade-project.eu/index.php/user-access-guidelines/
Proposal submission Portal: https://apply.remade-project.eu/